MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Hi holders,Looks like I'm another joining the ranks of this...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Hi holders,

Looks like I'm another joining the ranks of this thread. Have been watching and reading for several weeks now. I bought a few last week and a few more today (Thanks to VIL!). The research some of you guys have put together is great. Love the detective work guys and girls!

Added to this what also bought me in was director Dean Jones. In particular his past connection with Ansearch of which he founded. He successfully turned this former biotech shell into a successful (to some extent!) internet coy (online Advert. & search engine). This formation provided a great opportunity for me to make some easy dollars!!

During his time with Ansearch he signed up some pretty good deals in both the US and UK. He has spent a lot of time overseas and I would assume over this time he has built up a pretty good network.

A little word from the man himself...

http://www.brr.com.au/event/23113/anh-ansearch-restructures-management-mr-dean-jones-executive-director

Given the evidence to date (very big family out there when you start googling) and the recent price movements this one is definitely worth a punt.

Cheers,

Arkie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.