MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

true signs of buy now, page-46

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294

hey guys,

I know I said I wouldn't post till an Ann came out, however I have noticed someone here has found some of the info I found, there confusion is clear though, and I think they are missing the big picture...

Most of the same team involved as they mentioned, however I think some of you are a little of track with some of the expectations..

For what I am making out they are moving in a positive direction..

in brief we know that MMZ principal activities are developers and providers of internet advertising targeting solutions. If (IF!) this latest project involves MMZ I would presume that Mooter would have some sort of agreement if not a JV in this latest online program being set up..

I suggest you all just sit patient as I am and await some sort of an ANN, they will have to announce soon... If some of us can find the links then eventually we will be announcing on there behalf,lol... In all seriousness I believe if the info I have found is accurate I can see a multi million dollar turn over, this type of avenue is huge...

As with many presumptions there are always holes if not potholes in the path to conclusions.. Either way there has been some massive money getting on board..

don't concern yourself with downrampers alike, most of them are typically traders that have let go to early and want to get back in at what they excited at.. no one is listening to them... I am very happy with my holding here... for me many companies that go side ways for long enough then show a break out upward have usually proven that something is finally in the process... I think we will all be smiling to know that anything that creates cash flow for Mooter is a step in the right direction

good luck all
    re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.