MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Well no point holding back now...My research came up with...

1. 5,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    Well no point holding back now...

My research came up with Hotshot Media as well...

There is still some answers that need to be filled...

For those that would like true conformation, enjoy the following...

HOTSHOT MEDIA

With there team consisting of familiar names from Mooter one can only draw to some serious conclusions... lets face it check out there team:

TEAM

With the big man him self Peter Jermyn:

A well-known Australian business personality, Peter?s appointment as Chairman lends Hot Shot Media significant credibility skills in the areas of corporate structuring, business management and finance and considerable experience in the development and growth of innovative technology companies. Peter has served on the Board of many publicly listed companies in Australia, Canada and the US over a period of some 30 years and is currently a director of several listed ASX companies.

Dean Jones

Dean Jones brings with him almost 15 years experience in the online media space from pioneering efforts in live broadcasting over the internet in the mid 90's through to being one of the co-founders and former CEO of Ansearch Limited (now Webfirm Group Limited).

His knowledge and expertise cover global business development, online advertising and audience commercialization. He is very active in the online space both as former CEO of 3D web pioneers Exitreality, and as an investor in several emerging technology companies, both listed and privately held and including Hot Shot Media.

A truly global entrepreneur through his ?Whodeani? enterprise, Dean has an unrivalled global network of individuals and companies focused in the online media space.

any way you get the point, tooo many names from MMZ not to have a link to Hotshot...

I talked to John F Diddams (CFO) yesterday for some time, I am of the understanding that Peter should be landing in Aussie today... I am expecting some sort of Ann to come out and update us...

I am drawing my own conclusions to how this is all going to take place, cash flow, time structure etc etc...not posting my predictions just yet, would like conformation in regards to the connection, put it this way, everyone i have talked to is not denying it.

I presume they have not announced yet as they are still cleaning up the cob webs so as to present this to the market in a full proof form

I would expect some sort of ann announceing there involvement along with the team and employed staff...

I asked about cash burn with there 1.2million in the bank, currently they are only spending 30-35K a month, that is nothing...

Hotshots to my understanding is a lot bigger then many will understand, this avenue for internet exposure will be huge..

we are in a new generation people, big money in this game..

I have also found of late Hotshot Media having FAN club links on, Facebook,Myspace and Twitter..

AS some of you are already doing excellent research you will no that such exposure will cause a domino effect, when Hotshot launch I would presume world wide exposure with in weeks, if not days...

lets hope this is accurate, I am leaving it there for now, I personally think I am on the money, very excited, too much evidence I have found not to be glued to this one... Wish I loaded up heaps more at .01

Best wishes to all, now is still excellent buying considering the SP is only valued according to cash in the bank etc... cash flow will push this above 10cents in a blink of an eye...

will post another chart later that may interest you showing where investors are mostly holding... have you guys checked out the top 20.... you will see over 70% of the shares on issues are held by the top 20, just over 300million only available not including the top 20...

I do think we will see some massive spikes in due time

best wishs to you all
    re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.