FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

true story , page-6

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Gents and Van,

for one minute do not think you or your opinions are not welcome here.Just the fact your a FML holder gives you that right to express your opinions in my eyes.Many of the words spoken here are at time undeciferable to me.

MORE IMPORTANTLY -There is a reason for the current shareprice being so low.
    It has much to do with reported costs,but also more so with Management.

It does not make me confident to find trucking retriction issues for FML and at the Mount via council minutes and fair enough they affected NGF just as much and they kept quiet too.

It does not make me confident to hear of Coolgardie underground mine issues detailed from other than our management directly.

I have had new funds to invest and to be honest,given the lack of forthcoming information of late,am reluctant to send it here,even with it being such a raving bargain.

That is the reality and maybe why the shareprice is not finding the support you would expect because of this.A bad precedent has been set.My faith in DT and crew rattled.

C'mon management,drop a few titbits off the pile for long serving shareholders,who want to know HOW THEIR BUSINESS IS DOING.If its bad give it to us upfront,only then will i be happy to let you crow when its good.

This months money has just bought some oil and gas,but should have been buying FML,it's so cheap.

FML can't hope to be a BIG BOY,unless you act as though you are bullet proof to every misfortune and inform shareholders in a timely manner of relevent information and your planned actions to counter any misfortune.

I personally would have been happy to hear about Tindals U/G and the fact the pits would be pushed to take up an anticipated 5koz shortfall,understood the effect on costs upfront and seen it as a buying oportunity from those who couldn't.

The same with the trucking issues,as i did with the initial delay in getting initial pit permits and the consequential extra costs of reallocating plant and personnell that entailed.

DYOR+DYODD first time my position has been other than buy and all because management have left me with doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.