RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

true story, page-19

1. 569 Posts.
    Tramby52,

Nobody hits a brickwall unless they feel a lump on their forehead. Many people can hit a brickwall if they fall prey to buying a stock which is doomed for failure. I am not referring to any stock in particular, but there are many out there.

Investing in RRS is a gamble. It can be a nice calculated gamble if you do enough research to make a challenging decision to buy or not to buy. It can be even more challenging to sell if the going gets tough. What is outstanding is to see disgruntled RRS shareholders re-entering the Lion's den. It's either they have a gambling problem, or their must be something very special about RRS.

People who suffer from schizophrenia benefit from referral to mental health services, and they also benefit from social skills training, behavioural interventions, and support from family groups. Therapeutic outcomes and the timing of it will depend on the severity and subtype of schizophrenia.

Once again, I will emphasise that responsibility and ownership are key issues when RRS is in discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.