NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

true value if complete second phase, page-18

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

I am not sure if this report has been posted before on this forum. I know Samsung and others has come up about perhaps using Wavelength/NXR cornea technology.

Samsung Galaxy S5 To Feature Eye-Scan Technology.
    Expected to be released next year,the Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone might top Apple's iPhone 5S. Rumors say that Samsung's next -generation flagship device will have an integrated sensor for eye-scanning. Goes on about fingerprint scanning technology and other things.
    The guy's from AndroidSaS have reported that Samsung's silence about fingerprint scanning is due to another project they,re working on, an eye scanner, This would definitely increase the security in smartphones.
    We couldn't obtain more details about the technology Samsung is going to use for the eye scanner, but our first guess is that they might be trying to scan the user's unique cornea pattern, with a high-res camera positioned on the front of the device. If you remember,there used to be a system able to unlock a device by facial reading, but the system could be fooled easily by placing a photo of the owner in front of the camera. Meaning the cornea reader is a far better choice.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.