ERA 0.00% 3.8¢ energy resources of australia limited

b2r: thanks, of course I read the report.sure, they hope for a...

1. 64 Posts.
    b2r:
    thanks, of course I read the report.
    sure, they hope for a different timeline, but that hope is contingent upon being able to secure a new authorisation.
    but as I described, they can only enact a revised timeline if they manage to shift the goalposts for relinquishing the lease (again).
    Perhaps ERA think that will come as easily as it did last time. but I seriously doubt it.

kc:
    first it has to stop raining. hey, maybe it has.
    then, they won't be just waiting for it to evaporate : they're gonna be pumping the dirty water through that expensive water treatment plant as fast as it will go.. which, unfortunately, is not very fast at all. Heads should roll over the failure of that little project.
    Beyond that, who knows what engineering marvel they'll dream up for diminishing their unwanted inventory. I recall that at one stage they wanted to build dozens of new little evaporation ponds. One advantage for ERA in this predicament is that they may actually wrangle approval for water management infrastructure that would otherwise be opposed in less urgent circumstances. But it would be a bold and uncharacteristic move to spend up big on infrastructure at a time when the entire operation is looking so tenuous.
    Otherwise, it could easily take six months. By which time the wet will be almost upon us again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $841.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $11.75K 313.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.