BOT 4.35% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

true value???, page-15

1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    This week should hopefully clear up what will happen in the immediate future of the company.

The results of tomorrows meeting should allow the remainder of the notes to be issued to lajolla. This IMO is needed so that the agreement can ultimately come to an end and new investors will know that their investment won't get smashed down by lajolla.

Shareholders have already approved the issue of shares to directors / proxima at 5c, and also the approval of $1m capital to be raised, so approval to issue the remainder of the shared under the note is the final step.

To be fair, the lajolla agreement has in a way improved things by increasing the Free float, generated volume and interest, made the company tradeable and therefore also allowed longer term investors an exit strategy as there will actually be buyers rather than a thin depth. If i was going to invest half a mill i'd wanna know i could trade out of it if necessary or if my personal circumstances called for it.

I reckon well see the ceasing to be substantial holder annc tomorrow, from lajolla.

I imagine and hope well see some more progress announcements prior to any cap raising. The company will issue shares at 5c to directors and proxima at 5c to pay off that debt, and they've already paid off some debt recently at 10c so surely they'll wanna try and get the cap raise price up to about 5c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.8¢ $1.259M 3.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 708017 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 530741 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.