LRK 0.60% 84.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Thank You for the input. No-one complaining at 5.62 - for sure....

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Thank You for the input.

No-one complaining at 5.62 - for sure. What has fundamentally changed since then apart from the ignominious departure of the CEO in disgrace?

Nothing particular that I can discern - apart form obvious market decline across the board, and a certain sense of the company drifting rather than being driven, .

Why have so many sold down their holdings when the company ostensibly remains in good hands and on track to grow, and as you mentioned, were the recipients of a generous grant from the Federal Government recognising the contribution the company would make in areas of employment, export, and branding for Tasmania/Australia.

I agree that if the timing of issuance of performance rights was such that it did provide meaningful targets, that is in the interests of shareholders and changes the perspective.

Maybe it's time for shareholders to review any future issue of performance rights, bonus shares, options and salaries, given the ship seems somewhat rudderless, and the market seems to generally agree with the ongoing decline in company value at the hands of the market.

Again, appreciate your commentary and as stated, I will remain interested in the business and await the revival of it's fortunes when some strong leadership and direction becomes apparent.

Regards to all.

Slainte'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 83.5¢ $27.48K 32.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1494 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.