EMH 0.00% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Do you know many stocks that keep appreciating in price yet...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Do you know many stocks that keep appreciating in price yet getting cheaper? Well, EMH is one of them.

Today’s report was an absolute cracker - an estimated production cost of approximately $800/t; and the stock is steady on the day - WTF???

This is taken from the just released REM report:
    David Lenigas, The Company's Chairman, commented;
    "The publication of the latest estimated production costs of approximately US$800/t of lithium carbonate is substantially lower than many of the existing or projected producers. It's location, close to the German border, makes Cinovec strategic for REM and its plans to ultimately supply lithium products in to mainland Europe."

Let me go on record now as stating that DL is a visionary and will end up being considered the Elon Musk of lithium. I’d be surprised if REM didn’t just keep on buying and buying EMH (as it has done with BCN). DL realises that this is a MUCH bigger game than a cent or two and is a long-term thinker. What should REM care paying 30/40/50c for EMH when you consider the potential of Cinovec and how cheap EMH is relative to a PLS?

The silly Aussies punt around for a cent or two whilst the big boys will clean up as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $14.22K 61.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.