Agreed. Here’s an article / press release from the Academic...

1. 4,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Agreed. Here’s an article / press release from the Academic Advisory Council of Jewish Voice for Peace. I also agree with the short comments at the end by two JVP staff:

JEWISH VOICE FOR PEACE STAFF

“This Executive Order, actually, perpetuates a white nationalist understanding that all non-white Christians are lesser and “others”—and we know where this leads: To marginalization, exclusion, and, ultimately to ethnic cleansing. This EO is bad for Jews, no question, but the real impact of it will be felt by Palestinian and Jewish students on campuses who will be silenced and reprimanded for speaking up for Palestinian freedom. This is unacceptable.”

• Rabbi Alissa Wise, Acting Co-Executive Director of Jewish Voice for Peace

“I work with college students daily, and I’ve fought against the terrifying rise of antisemitism on college campuses. I’ve also watched the repeated attempts to intimidate students by falsely accusing them of antisemitism. This EO is nothing more than an attempt to silence student activism in support of Palestinian rights – it’s appalling and utterly predictable, coming from a President who peddles in antisemitic stereotypes and brings white nationalists to the White Hous

• Maya Edery, Jewish Voice for Peace Student Organizer

https://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/trump-eo-2/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.