Trump “didn’t want to create panic,"

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

“I don’t want people to be frightened"

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2466/2466683-1de9c9f1be76455474e68787556a99c3.jpg

Hyperbole on steroids:

“If I don’t win, America’s Suburbs will be OVERRUN with Low Income Projects, Anarchists, Agitators, Looters ”.

“Radical justices will erase the Second Amendment, silence political speech and require taxpayers to fund extreme late-term abortion,”

“They will give unelected bureaucrats the power to destroy millions of American jobs. They will remove the words ‘under God’ from the Pledge of Allegiance. They will unilaterally declare the death penalty unconstitutional, even for the most depraved mass murderers. They will erase national borders, cripple police departments and grant new protections to anarchists, rioters, violent criminals and terrorists.”

"China will end up owning the United States, owning it" and that "you will have a stock market crash the likes of which you've never seen before."

"If anyone but me takes over," Mr Trump tweeted in June 2019, "there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before!"

“Democrats are inviting caravan after caravan of illegal aliens to pour into our country, overwhelming your schools,your hospitals, and your communities,”

“Democrats want to abolish the suburbs”

"Take away your guns, take away your Second Amendment. No religion, no anything," "Hurt the Bible. Hurt God. He’s against God.
    "

Last edited by kbear1: 12/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.