Trump Acquitted, page-31

1. 11,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Do we have the insanity and corrupted minds of the republicans, replicated here? Do you think if an honest Federal judge, was sitting in for the proceedings, would have acquitted Trump?

Few honest Republicans, supported the Democrats. Simply, because they are too honest. The rest, they had to think of their personal future, and not their country. If they persist with this line of thinking, they are taking their country with them. TO HELL.

I was going to say think again, but please don't bother, because your mind will come up with the same answer.

The core of the problem, and as to why Trump gained so many votes, is pure and simple. The White Americans, by and large, are seeing their country and culture taken away from them. They have been losing their culture identity as a country. I am not in dispute with their feelings.

A balance need to be restored in the composition of the race, to maintain social harmony and cohesion.

But you still have another problem, which is the divide between the White and the Black. I can't see a solution to this problem, at least in the medium term.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.