EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Trump and Americas Infrastructure Plans, page-18

1. 18,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "Please do not confuse EDE & TAS yesterday with EDE & TAS today. They are completely different animals."

I do not confuse the yesterday and today. I recognise the difference. However there is only one difference and that is Edencrete but ALL the other parts are still the same. They have not gone away, they are only on hold. They could be capable of absorbing all of the edencrete proceeds. The board is the same. The control is absolute. The inter company relationships are complicated and designed to maintain that control. They are not completely different animals at this stage.

On the other hand there could be fantastic results from "other" ventures. The market does not sense this as shown in the relative values of TAS and EDE. The market often gets things wrong. I am only still in TAS and EDE because of edencrete and not because I have faith in GS himself. I lost faith in him a long time ago. Some of that has been restored through the success of EDE . I have yet to see where he goes with that success before my final judgement. Will he fill in or write off some of the black holes of the past. Will he expand the board and let go of complete control. Questions without answers so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 202467439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26448769 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.