LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

Trump Bans Americans From Investing In Companies That Support China's Military, page-5

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Donald is doing what dictators do, dictating. Unfortunately for Donald, unlike real dictators, he is confronting a catastrophic election loss. The real world is catching up with Donald. It's also possible Donald is attempting to lure the President Elect into making a foolish mistake before his inauguration. Not likely to work imo but possible.

President elect Biden has the opportunity to work at restoring a working relationship with China, one based on mutual respect, not bullying, not acquiescence. Trade between the US and China can and should be mutually beneficial. After his inauguration Biden will have improved relations with China on the long list of things Donald has broken.

Long term Nd prices will be set by the market rather than by Donald's temper tantrums. There's room for our company in this market. Our company provides much needed stability. That's good for long term demand and increasing long term demand is good for both China and Lynas.

My feeling is our share price has got ahead of the market and I have prudently reduced my holdings. I maintain my hold sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.