Well obviously you don't want to get it. As a Trump supporter it...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well obviously you don't want to get it.

As a Trump supporter it was a logical move. To Clinton supporters it was a logical move. To people like yourself who desperately wait daily for Trump to make an error or to not fulfill or promise it is your "bingo" moment, your chance to shine, a moment to claw some credibility back after a year of trashing Trunp's chances.

As I've said, it's about risk /reward and choosing your battles. Would trump lose support or supporters by not perusing Hillary? Considering the euphoria at the time and the loyalty of his supporters I highly doubt it. Would it further divide the USA? Absolutely!!! Ur bias and perhaps ur pride prevents u from seeing it that way. Trump had to weigh up the opposition of his appointees and his policies with an ongoing, drawn out saga that would occupy the media for months on end. Would it be worth it ? Hillary lost, so letting her disappear was most likely a better option politically.

Tell me, how much support did Trunp lose over it? I say very little considering the euphoria. So that is the right decision. I say Trunp supporters are getting a lot of satisfaction out of the patheticness of Hillary now.

Choose your battles. A wise decision by Trump except for the desperate who live in hope of having their day in the sun.

I think if u polled most people common sense prevailed.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 12/06/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.