Trump calls out Trudeau, page-55

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "would you possibly care to actually discuss the topic"

I am certainly discussing the topic. All anyone needs to do is scroll up to see the accusations you are making in regard to Trump.

I'm merely pointing out what rubbish you post based on your posting history. No one can really take you seriously when you constantly get it wrong.

How can any poster take you seriously about Trump's "negotiations", "business" or "diplomacy" when only a few months ago you stated that Trump's macho talk will get him no where and a"lobotomy patient knows that he will make no progress with North Korea". Yet at the very LEAST, there has been a historic meeting, a crossing of the DMZ, hostages released and some good will for the time being. You could be the greatest mock in history.

So, I am definitely on topic. When you keep making rubbish statements like above, expect to be called out for your track record because you, not me, are putting yourself lower than lobotomy patients.

You are a bigger mock than eagle. At least Eags just embarrassment him or herself with the election. You have done that and have doubled down umpteen times since and got it wrong.

How's that "end of the world" trade war scenario going with China by the way? I don't know how anyone can really take your posts seriously.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 10/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.