1. Trump publicly calls out China getting NK's ear and states...

1. 688 Posts.
    1. Trump publicly calls out China getting NK's ear and states that something changed after he met with China and it's not been good. It was to the point and marked straight at Xi's forehead that he knows what's going on and pretty extraordinary balls on him to do it to international media.

2. Trump then cancels the summit neutering China's leverage

3. NK struggling with sanctions and looking at coping more from the USA now gives up all pre meeting leverage and begs for a meeting and within a week fatboy's meeting in person again with the South. He knows that he's got an actual good chance of a great deal here unlike previous admins.

4. Trumps still not recommitted but he now has his guys in setting the terms well beforehand and also has an important trade meeting with China the week before, I think he'll confirm if he's going after seeing how that goes.

I'd love to know how in all of this Trumps being played? Oh I forgot the 3 hostages for nothing on top of Otto last year, geez that dictator bloke from a broke country is really playing him real good.

Which is it anyway, it was Trump in the wrong because he was going to meet him, then Trump was in the wrong for backing out, whatever happens Trumps in the wrong hey.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.