Trump chickens out of second debate, page-33

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    It appears Trumps campaign advisors have been taking note of the 'roid fueled rantings of their boss and pulled the pin, to avoid a complete disaster.

His wacko videos, like today's:

“I’m a senior, I know you don’t know that. Nobody knows that. Maybe you don’t have to tell them but I’m a senior,”

“We’re taking care of our seniors. You’re not vulnerable but they like to say “the vulnerable” but you’re the least vulnerable but for this one thing you are vulnerable and so am I,”

Suggesting he probably caught the virus from Gold Star families

“Sometimes, I’d be in groups of, for instance, Gold Star families. I met with Gold Star families. I didn’t want to cancel that,” he said. “But they all came in, and they all talk about their son and daughter and father. And, you know, they all came up to me, and they tell me a story.”Trump explained that as he was being told these stories about fallen service members, “I can’t say, ‘Back up, stand 10 feet,’ you know? I just can’t do it.”

The Gold Star family members “come within an inch of my face, sometimes,” Trump said. “They want to hug me, and they want to kiss me. And they do. And, frankly, I’m not telling them to back up. I’m not doing it.”

Best to keep him safely where he needs to be for now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2542/2542633-e88d44ff1521eae7ee5d1c8c827a3c23.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.