ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

NROIs Mr. Mair the MD of GGG?As MD, is he not responsible for...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    NRO
    Is Mr. Mair the MD of GGG?
    As MD, is he not responsible for the actions of the Company?
    Has the company been successful at receiving an approval of even the first step in the mining process after 12 years and 4 tries all of which failed?
    Did he not personally put forward a Lobbying campaign which was discovered and roundly criticized by both the prime Minister and the opposition leader in Greenland. Did that not seriously damage the company's credibility, as the result of his plan and actions?
    Did he preside over an options scheme that gave away 200.000.000 to him and his board, and to friends of the company and promotors of the company?
    Has the Company failed to meet every deadline, 34 to be exact, for every milestone it created itself and told the ASX it would meet.
    The answer to all those questions is Yes.
    I am not slandering Mr. Mair I am simply talking about his actions and their affect of the company I own shares in. He has presided over a company that started out at $2. a share and now is selling at .12.5 cents, he has presided over a 97.2% drop in the price of my stock, He has raised and spent or given away over 1/2 a billion dollars (467,000,000 to be exact, according to the company ARs), and has he, in raising funds, increased the outstanding shares from 100,000,000 (100 million) where it started, to over 1.200,000,000 (1.2 billion). That means he presided over the dilution of our shares by 1200 %.

And after all the money and all the failures, are we not still a mining company that cannot mine anything and has no idea when they will, or even if they will ever be able to mine and sell anything? Yes we are all of that. And Mr. Mair is the MD, and therefore the man responsible, along with his board. That is why I am talking about him. Again, He is the MD and with his board, they are the responsible parties for all the facts and failures I have listed above.
    There is no slander involved, simply telling the truth.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.662K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 859947 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 150852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.