Trump comments - No more Muslims entering US

1. 42,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Seems that just a few phrases by Trump's speech can generate so much comments/anger in the Muslim world/communities living in the West but for some unknown reason not much disapproval let alone condemnation of the Paris or California tragedy. Such hypocrisy shown on national TV I would be ashamed if I were a 'moderate' Muslim.

I keep hearing in the media that Islam is not a violent religion.
    Also being reminded constantly Islam is not a religion of hate.
    Our pollies and I can't blame them since our North are surrounded by Muslims keeps reminding us that it is a very small minority.

Funny each time I see demonstrations in the streets of Western democracies by the right of Muslims to voice their disapproval it is in response to a few words with a lot of participants. A FEW WORDS. PARIS AND CALIFORNIA AMONG THE OTHER INCIDENTS WERE NOT WORDS BUT LOTS OF BULLETS and innocent victims got killed. Moderate Muslims have no qualms gathering to voice such disapproval of Trump but became MUTE where it matters, terrorism that kills.

We are suppose to just relax and take it in the backside because we are fighting for their right to voice their opinion on trivial matters . Those demonstrations against Trump's comments were global so call moderate Islamic members all voicing their opinions as long as they feel insulted but somehow terrorism is our problem?

Go live in 'moderate' Muslim countries and see if the courtesy is extended to expats who wishes to voice their objection to Muslim terrorists with street demonstrations.

A terrorist who shouts Koranic slogans and verses, pulls out Muhammad's Koranic texts including the leaders of the faiths who actively encourages followers to kill in the name of ISLAM should somehow not be associated being named Islamic terrorists is justifiable? That is the usual complaints I hear all the time, don't associate the terrorist with Islam. Recruiting centers have been associated with leading Mosques globally but somehow these acts of terrorism with impunity is not Islamic? Do they think I am born yesterday?

If a pig looks fat, smells and eat as if it is snoring, looks pink and live in a pig sty then it must be a pig. You can dress it up, put lip stick on it but you can never fully disguise it.

I have no hesitance to tell a Muslim woman especially as they broadcast their faith so blatantly with a hijab or burkha that whenever there are eating in places where other people frequent that the food is NOT HALAL.

Please don't moderate this post, I have not posted anything that is proven untrue but it is my own opinion and I am not inciting violence. Just using words. I have not encourage anyone to be violent not do I condone killing in the name of a religion. Now pressing on to other matters that I can make a living. Just exercising my democratic right!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.