Trump Creates History

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The winning continues!!!!!   I have an admission to make. I never in my wildest dreams thought there would be this much winning.   It is hard to believe that only a few weeks ago the naysayers (coincidentally, the ones calling for ww3) were euphoric telling everyone that Trump got played because he "walked away".  It is ironic that the same media (and posters) who said Trump got played by "walking away" now say that Trump could "walk away" from the negotiating table with KJU.  The stupidity on their part just never ends.

In 8 years Obama couldn't put a dent in ISIS and when leaving office he told Trump that his greatest threat is North Korea.  With 500 days in the job, he did what Obama couldn't do in nearly 3000 days in Office.

No wonder Trump is worried about the farmers in the USA at the moment.  They are running out of eggs because they are all over the faces of the TDSers, Dems and Media, which are all one of a kind anyway.

We all know little Rocketman is like but the media and a few posters suddenly just realised, TRump will walk away from a bad deal and is happy to do so.  Three hostages, historic crossing of the DMZ and now a Summit.  Not bad Trumpy, not bad at all.

This was said on November 8, 2016 - "Doubt Trump at your own peril".

Winning!!!!!

upload_2018-6-12_13-27-34.jpeg

I
    Last edited by nickyjames: 12/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.