1. Transition of Administrators: • Very few administrators from...

1. 21,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

1. Transition of Administrators: • Very few administrators from the Obama administration transitioned to work under Trump. The Trump administration had its own distinct set of officials and appointees.

19 Jan 2017 US President-elect Donald Trump has asked about 50 senior Obama administration appointees to remain in their posts after his inauguration to ...

That means their staff with them

2. Testifying Against Trump: • While there are individuals from the Trump administration who have testified against him, they are generally not former Obama administrators. These testimonies typically come from those who worked directly with Trump during his presidency.

Fair enough. I used many one too many times. Many left and many some are now testifying against Trump for his assault on democracy and theft of sensitive documents. I'm quite off with my statement. They are mostly just Trump's own administration.

3. Tone and Language: • The language used (“Trump pixie dust,” “blind love infatuated mancrush,” “Ignorance is bliss”) is highly charged

It would seem you have lived a sheltered life without any banter.

and personal.

But the facts of the matter tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.