I was just disappointed with you, I thought you had seen the...

1. 59,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    I was just disappointed with you, I thought you had seen the light that the Fat Orange Turd is a malignant narcissist and an danger to democracy.

"I do think he's guilty of some of the crimes but has any of the other ex Presidents been hunted this way? No."

No other president has acted as corruptly as the Fat Orange Turd, Nixon was corrupt but his crimes were petty compared to the Fat Orange Turd.

We see worshippers of the Fat Orange Turd defend him by pointing the finger at others, but all they have is accusations without evidence. Sure the accusation could be true but without evidence they are meaningless, as they say innocent until proven guilty. And just because others have supposable committed crimes, doesn't excuse the crimes the Fat Orange Turd committed

The Fat Orange Turd was given the presumption of innocent until proven guilty, the prosecutors where held to the high standard of proving beyond reasonable doubt and all the defence had to do is show reasonable doubt. Given how quickly the jury reached it's verdict, It's obvious the prosecution had a very strong case

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.