Trump Criminal Trials, page-12451

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Trump and Freud are words that are often used together. Oops, sorry. I meant Trump and Fraud! Yep, those words have been frequently used together in court cases and media articles.

But as to your question "Is Sigmund Freud still relevant in the modern world and do his theories have an explanation for the Trump phenomenon?"

I would have to agree the answer is yes. Not just because of the obvious association with Freud's work on third stage of psychosexual development, ie "phallics", but more because Sigmond explored many of the underlying innate fears of lesser men and women. The fears which drives some to want to abandon the never ending search for something better and resort to the lazy and safe harbor of dictatorship. Whilst Trump supporters outwardly claim to be fighting for freedom they have already surrendered to their own lowly fears and are merely doing the bidding of their master. As Freud said:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6234/6234673-2eb46365ea680f6cbc64547eb83bc35f.jpg

Trump supporters generally regurgitate a false narrative created by others without even knowing who. They post memes which any intelligent being would know are untrue for the sole purpose of showing loyalty to the cause and hoping to be noticed by the dictatorial hierarchy which they hope to be allowed to be part of. They seek to climb from the bottom of the heap where they usually come from by destroying the entire system in the deluded belief that this will work out better for them. This is why Trump "loves the uneducated".

Speaking of destroying the system, that reminds me of a joke:

Donald Trump finds a magic lamp. He rubs it, and a genie comes out.

Genie: "I grant you three wishes."
    Trump: "I'm tired of getting sued for everything I do. I want there to be no more courts."
    Genie: "Granted. You have no wishes left."
    Trump: "What the hell? You told me I had three wishes, and I only used one!"
    Genie: "So sue me."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.