Trump Criminal Trials, page-12728

1. 2,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Your accusations are utterly baseless and show a shocking level of ignorance. It’s abundantly clear that you either haven’t bothered to understand my actual stance or you’re deliberately distorting facts.

Your feeble attempt to link my support for women’s rights with Trump’s policies is a testament to your lack of understanding. My views on Trump, unlike your simplistic assumptions, are multifaceted and consider a wide array of issues.

The fact that you would even bring up Trump’s border policies in Afghanistan as some sort of argument showcases your complete detachment from reality. It’s embarrassing how little you seem to grasp about the complexities of political discourse.

Your assertion of my supposed "adoration" of Trump is not just wrong but also hilariously misinformed. I suggest you educate yourself before making such foolish claims.

As for your insinuations about Trump’s character, it’s laughable that you think your shallow analysis holds any weight. My advocacy for women’s rights is demonstrated through tangible actions, not through your misguided attempts at character assassination.

Your attempt to question my dedication to women’s rights based on your own misunderstandings only serves to highlight your own ignorance. It’s time to have a conversation based on facts and rationality, not on your uninformed assumptions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.