DT is a known quantity. We know it wellBut he was a stark...

1. 17,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

DT is a known quantity. We know it well
    But he was a stark contrast to your turnip...and the entire world saw it
    So in a choice for the top job...its a death blow to your guy and DT came out looking downright Presidential
    He was strong...under control...didn't rise to the bait... dealt well with the rules of the debate... made some great points and the vast majority of the folks watching absolutely feel DT smashed his opponent.

See you on the left and supporters of a lying deceitful political machine that knowingly and I feel illegally foisted a caricature of a man...a shell of a man onto the people of the USA and put them at great peril...AND...put in place a decision-making team that WAS NOT the POTUS but the people the folks had no idea about...also have made the gullible folks like yourself and a few other here...actually believe DT was a bad POTUS...

Facts are he was a very good POTUS

Fact is all the chaos the Dems love to mention as a hallmark of his Admin...was the shyte they created, made upon, lied about, ran with and perpetuated for the entire period he was in office

As for the bet...cant really recall the details but pretty sure I bet DT to win vs Biden. Prove me wrong. I recall some to and fro about it but I do know Ive always felt if Big Mike was parachuted in, his chances would be slashed so pretty sure I wanted the bet of DT vs JB.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.