Trump Criminal Trials, page-12967

1. 18,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Further on my point when i said

"See you on the left and supporters of a lying deceitful political machine that knowingly and I feel illegally foisted a caricature of a man...a shell of a man onto the people of the USA and put them at great peril...AND...put in place a decision-making team that WAS NOT the POTUS but the people the folks had no idea about...also have made the gullible folks like yourself and a few other here...actually believe DT was a bad POTUS..."

Aft er what we all saw...including you...your lot come out and say this and some maybe you will nod numbly and that nk him for giving you a thought to run with

In aninterviewwith CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Biden campaign co-chair Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware claimed that Biden remains “sharp and engaged” and there is no reason to be worried about his political future.

“Senator, you mentioned Vice President Kamala Harris, she,
    repeatedly, last night, dodged Anderson Cooper’s questionsabout whether the Biden we saw in the debate is who he is every day,” Blitzer asked his guest. “What’s your answer to that? Because you know him well.”

“I do. And I was just in Europe for a few days where the G7 Summit was held in Italy. Leaders from across Europe who’ve met with him and worked with him, say the same thing that

I’ll tell you from working with him and meeting with him, he is sharp and engaged, his cognitive capabilities are as good as ever,

” Coons responded.

Last edited by hersuit: 30/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.