Trump Criminal Trials, page-5327

1. 21,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Only 10? From Glen Greenwald a damning list

Greenwald has criticized some of the policies of the Trump administration, saying, "I think the Trump White House lies more often. I think it lies more readily. I think it lies more blatantly."[104]

Greenwald has criticized the Israeli government, including its foreign policy, claimed influence on U.S. politics and the Israeli occupation of the West Bank.[114][115] In May 2016, Greenwald accused The New York Times of "abject cowardice" in its use of quotation marks for the occupation of Gaza and alleged "journalistic malfeasance" in the incident "out of fear of the negative reaction by influential factions". After Greenwald's criticism, the New York Times removed the quotation marks in the article he had criticised.[116][117]

Jeffrey Goldberg in The Atlantic in January 2012 said Greenwald "evinces toward Israel a disdain that is quite breathtaking. He holds Israel to a standard he doesn't hold any other country,

in Tablet magazine in 2013 considered it "largely inaccurate" to match Greenwald's "obsessive focus on Israel’s supposed role in evil global conspiracies to simple anti-Semitism. Instead, the ideology that drives [his] tendency to see the NSA and Israel as two heads of the same Satanic beast is more complex and ideologically-driven—an attack on the doctrines of exceptionalism that fueled the rise of both America and Israel."[119]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.