Trump Criminal Trials, page-6745

1. 24,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    So we can agree that Trump borrowed from Banks who carried out their own due diligence,

You can agree with that, sure.

possibly / probably using their own reliable third parties

Possibly probably, you don't know?
    Don't have much of a clue?
    Would you like to discover something more definitive?
    How would a bank get sales data for evaluations?
    Here i'll give you some help so you can't remain ignorant.

What is a bank valuation?

Bank valuations (also known as property valuations) are usually performed by an independent valuer on behalf of the bank. The valuation will provide the estimated amount for which the property would be expected to exchange between a buyer and a seller.

you seemed to go a bit long-winded and "off-track" there just to end up agreeing

What do you agree with?
    This?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6053/6053276-f1c62071afd371c3cc8c4f9eca24239f.jpg

As another poster (possibly many others) have said, us grown-ups who own properties also had to go through this same process

And no third party?
    Fourth, fifth or sixth?
    No duty?
    No solicitors?
    No government departments?

whilst we may ask for a certain amount, rest assured it's the bank that decides if it is a valuation that matches their risk in lending

So there has never been instances where banks or property buyers have been prosecuted for the perfect scenario you Trumptards seem to apper to be presenting?
    Why do you have to appear to be always right by saying such really stupid things?
    I'd say it's because of your blind love infatuated mancrush you have for Trump from the pixie dust he has sprinkled all over you and other Trumptards.

But gosh....you know all that.....right? smile.png

I know what you don't seemingly appears to not know that Trump was indicted and convicted for he perfect scenario you Trumptards seem to apper to be presenting.

You should be investigated along with all the grown-ups who own properties also had to go through this same process ha ha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.