No i don't agree and neither does the courts, both courts.They...

1. 21,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    No i don't agree and neither does the courts, both courts.

They considered two pieces of presented evidence and still tossed the case, the other exhibits obviously weren't what the court considers as evidence due to citation or what is also described as 'mis-labeling'.

The action won't be re-filed for obvious reasons imo.

I never said it all was all made up out of fresh air as you try to allude to. I was refering to court process ensuring presented exibits and/or evidence are verifiable and this ensures evidence can't be made up out of fresh air and this is probably a good thing overall imo.

The main point out of all this is that courts can only consider exhibits or evidence that can be verified to be legit evidence, doesn't matter whether Trumpist's or TDS sufferers present it. Verification of evidence being fact is important for fair Justice, certain standards have to be met for exhibits or evidence for a court to be able to consider it, due to these standards there might be times where evidence presented to a court for consideration might be legit but just not acceptable for a court to consider under current law and court process, maybe some or all the Trumpist evidence you mention was good and maybe bits or all the Bar commission evidence was good but if it can't be verified to court standards then it doesn't matter and can't be considered.

Another example of this to the best of my knowledge might be illegally obtained evidence, i'm pretty sure illegally obtained evidence can't be considered in civilian courts eiither even though it maywell be factual.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.