Most voters would not be tuned it to politics much until the...

1. 59,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Most voters would not be tuned it to politics much until the election campaign is well underway and that is only starting to happen now but with the wall to wall coverage of a historical criminal Trial of a former president and presumed GoP candidate it's really going to have people thinking if they would vote for some one who is a Criminal Defendant and his lying behaviour is being exposed.

I have to laugh at the Worshippers of Criminal Defendant Trump who in 2020 were dismissive of the polls but were celebrating the polls earlier in the year when polls had Criminal Defendant Trump leading and also had him as the bookies favourite. I told them that poll and betting odd that far out from an election should be taken with a grain of salt.

But now we are getting closer to the election we are seeing a trend, remember the trend is your friend that has Biden polling closer to and ahead of Criminal Defendant Trump. Even the betting odds have narrowed

I expect before long Worshippers of Criminal Defendant Trump will be dismissive of polls again and they will get desperate posting crap about Biden to deflect from Criminal Defendant Trump legal perils

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.