With word coming out that Criminal Defendant Trump is in private...

1. 60,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727

With word coming out that Criminal Defendant Trump is in private asking about what jail would be like for him,

It would seem that he is finally realised that the enormity of his legal troubles

Dare say if criminal defendant Trump's lawyers are being honest with him, they would be telling him that they have little hope of winning few if any of the 91 criminal charges he faces.

Criminal defendant Trump's best strategy which I expect his lawyers would be suggesting if not strongly recommending is to do a plea deal.

To do a plea deal now would be to the best of his advantage, he could put it on the table and given home detention is a lot better than a jail cell even if it was a vip jail cell

As is common the longer a criminal defendant holds out pleading guilty and or so getting to trial, the hasher the sentence is. Ealy plea lighter sentence.

I am inclined to believe DoJ and DA in Georgia would be very open to a plea deal, as in all cases it allows for a case to be closed and save a heap ant time and effort.

But I think DoJ and DA in Georgia must get Criminal defendant Trump to plead guilty, that would help people realise that Criminal defendant Trump has been lying to them.

Knowing Criminal defendant Trump is a malignant Narcissist suggest to me he would never admit to being guilty but on the other hand the prospect of jail is highly motivating to consider a plea deal.

As a foot note Criminal defendant Trump has on quite a few occasions had to fold and declare bankruptcy, I think he will approach his indictments in a similar way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.