I see the usual TDS sufferers are truly in their element on this...

1. 16,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I see the usual TDS sufferers are truly in their element on this thread with the start of the perhaps most farcical and unfounded trial in history

So...................
    • Except for this being the first time an ex-POTUS has ever faced this
    • Except that the actual "crime" may have been a simple bookkeeping misdemeanour
    • Except that if that's the case, the statute,e of limitations expired ages ago
    • Except for the fact that a corrupt DA chose to piggyback that misdemeanour as a vehicle for another THIRTY-FOUR FEDERAL offences
    • Except for the fact that THAT VERY federal offence was declined to be used to prosecute DT by a whole slew of Fed agencies
    • Except for the fact that a State DA doesn't have the legal jurisdiction to implement a federal law
    • Except for the fact their star witness is a convicted liar
    • Except for the fact that a gag order is used to protect a criminal defendant's rights
    • Except for the fact its never been used before to gag a defendant

Except for all those trifling little details ....we also have a
    • DA, as we said, corrupt and paid for Soros...a virulent anti-GOP, DT-hating billionaire
    • a judge who is a Dem appointed man
    • the Judge is a donor to the Dem party
    • his daughter is a Dem fund raiser
    • her firm has raised millions off this VERY trial and
    • the county where the trial was selected to run is (I think) the 2nd highest Dem:GOP voter margin where 87% voted against DT
    • that's the jury pool
    • And...all done in the runup to the Election and the judge DEMANDING he be there every day.

So that aside, Im sure this is on the up and up and he'll get the fairest of trials

How incredibly dumb do you have to be or how welded shut ones brain has to be to not see this for what it is and in the clearest of lights???
    Apparently, this thread gives you an idea

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.