Trump Cultists Cry Betrayal, page-48

1. 17,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I get the fear thing though - the paralysis of those he has abused and betrayed.

people like Cruz and the other treacherous cohort that have cynically hitched themselves to this populist movement know what they are doing and anything they say and do is for their own selfish motives. But there are others I think who have stayed for other reasons

even though I don’t like Mike pence’s politics I think that he is fundamentally decent. There are probably others like that who have stayed out of loyalty, because they thought somehow they could manage the train wreck they knew existed inside that hulk of a body that is trumps.

there is something about these scheming self entitled people. They go from scheme to scheme. From person to person.
    they pick people they think they can control and they build a relationship only so they can abuse it. Eventually the person defies them and you see the result. They turn on them. but, they never ever realise what they are doing. That the thing they asked for which brought defiance was one step too far

forever it will be Mike pence who has wronged him. Pence trained him to ask for more and more. Pence taught Trump he was ready to do trumps bidding. I imagine he sometimes challenged trump as best he could but then capitulated. In so doing he taught trump that trump I’d always right and that it was worth standing and refusing to budge.

somehow the net in which pence was caught was too tight, too opaque and made with tight knots and pence could not see. I suspect that there was some sort of underlying fear of what might happen if he stopped enabling trump as well as an inability to imagine how bad it might get.

now he and so many others have had it laid out before them.

but he is the swine. others may once have been pearls but are now covered in the filth of the pig pen trump inhabits

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.