Trump does it again - Baltimore, page-3

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "And this proves exactly what? Anyone can be burgled..."

Think for a moment Chuck.

Remember that time you posted a joke about terrorism inferring that it was basically a joke and not worth being concerned with. Then ONLY HOURS after you posted your satire of western concerns for terrorism 25 little girls were blown up in Manchester. Remember that Chuck?

Well, this is a lot like that. Even you posted about Trump's racism by attacking Cummings and Baltimore for being "crime and drug infested".

It looks like it might even be you who put the mock on this. Not often do we hear of a deputy police commissioner and a state rep being mugged and robbed or robbed in the same week . And even funnier, the same week as Trump calls them out.

It looks like you put the mock on it again Chuck. Chuck says, "Trump will never win presdency" = he wins, "Trump will cause stockmarkets to crash within 6 months of winning presidency" = they hit record highs

I am not one bit surprised you don't see the irony of a deputy police commissioner being mugged and a state rep being robbed at the same time Trump calls out the city.

As i said, read this card Chuck and i would swear the creator knows you. It was a given that as soon as you mocked Baltimore, muggings and robberies would occur to the main players.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1670/1670216-528d3861cf884bad756b3b1135ff7322.jpg

Last edited by nickyjames: 02/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.