Trump Dumb and Dangerous, page-173

1. 22,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    My concerns are actually about the division being caused and the lack of people being able to sit back with a clear head to work together and solve real problems.

Division is caused by clueless people. The problem is minimal. Electoral fraud is minimal. To project otherwise comes from being clueless.

Instead its just people thinking they are superior and thinking its intelligent to call people with alternative views stupid etc.

There comes a time if people persist that there is an election fraud problem, that labelling them stupid is the label they result in giving them themselves.

You clearly have this view as per your posts regarding the IQ of a large group of people earlier in this thread.

I expect you didn't watch the videos. What IQ range do you think the people in the video have?
    A) Higher than average
    B) Average
    C) Lesser than average

You will not change minds just create endless thread posts hoping to pick up more likes.

Ok, you insist that election fraud is a problem. From your sentence construction I would have thought your IQ would be above average so I won't call you stupid for believing election fraud is more than a minimal problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.