AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I agree...your logic is right on. Most politicians take the line...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree...your logic is right on. Most politicians take the line of least resistance and adhere to the party line. Trump will do the same. The problem with that...is the republican house and senate has been trying to kill 'climate change' philosophy for several years. My point being ...whatever Obama did or didn't do is irrelevant now. With Trump having the majority in both houses and being the president he will bulldoze his way through all of the climate change legislation, and work to reinstate fracking, Keystone Pipeline, and gut environmental regulations that took 30 years to orchestrate. Yet....all the posters here can muster....is some insult and degradation of anyone's outlook that may differ from their own. In a way it is more indicative of the Trump mentality then they may realize. It's sad in a way. Most of the participants are hell bent on discrediting anything that doesn't fall into their belief system. It really is about more than just Orocobre folks...but their management still has to answer to shareholders...like it or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.