AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

well....it will be specific to Orocobre when he denounces the...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    well....it will be specific to Orocobre when he denounces the Paris Treaty.....and then he reinstates fracking in the the Dakotas....and reinstates tax breaks for coal miners and oil drillers. I am starting to sell my shares this week....not all...but don't want to be holding after Trump is inaugurated. His policies will be toxic to EV makers and battery manufacturers. Hopefully he will not have a chance to screw up everything that we have worked for....but I can assure you he is no friend to climate control.
    You can badmouth me and my intuitions....but I'm not the enemy...you should be glad I am willing to be as open as I am about all of the good, bad, and the ugly of the lithium business. At this point I will be moving most of my 'clean investment' money into Albemarle since they are lithium and oil industry chemicals, etc. Sometimes it helps to look at the 'whole picture' rather than trying to blame one soul for your misfortunes with down under management. Can't wait for the lame responses to this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.