GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Trump EPA Contract Freeze & Media Blackout, page-3

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Firstly, I hold both Ac and Crash in extremely high regard, both of you dedicate yourselves to learning about, and developing your understanding surrounding the investments you make, and I really respect, and appreciate that. I see where crash is coming from, I kind of feel like we are consolidating to another major move, and, I do believe that there is a reasonable chance (say 40%) that it may be downward. We have just come off major spend in getting the plant constructed running satisfactorily, and I know there's been a bit of money/staff shifting to meet certain investment criteria for SDV, so there will be additional cost incurred on a couple of different fronts. Additional to this, we have had a significant appreciation of share price over the last month or so, so I can see an easy pick for a short opportunity, or reason for the sp to go down.

There is a couple of things stopping me out from the trade on that though. Primarily, I read somewhere/it was reported somewhere that the recovery rates have been higher than expected ((60%+) will try and find the link so it's not considered bs.) so to my reckoning, the $/T of production cost will be significantly lower than people expect/forecast.

Secondarily, the 'no material news' announcement indicated to me that things(deals) are more progressed than what would be considered formative. I feel that was a legal stopout to protect gxy. I guess I just feel that that Ann, will be forthcoming sooner rather than later. It may be after crashes predicted (and very possible dip), but I kind of feel like it's one of those pennies in front of a steamroller scenarios....

Notwithstanding. I am keeping funds there to buy any dip if one so transpires.

Ps, sorry for grammar. Mobile, and wine.
    Last edited by morganman: 26/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.