GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Trump EPA Contract Freeze & Media Blackout, page-73

1. vmp
    13,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9134
    This thread seem to have a high mica content at the moment. I guess we can start a new one

----
    The ** comes from the fact that crash has used a FA issue and mixed it up with his chart and short term prediction that triggered his sell suggestion/or remark for those wanting to preserve capital. If the 20thrillion debt of America is really an urgent and present danger, our solution is to pull out virtually all our money from ASX or Nasdaq and put them under our pillows or elsewhere intact until the storm passes. But the problem with that is that crash will show us another chart next week or so indicating we should buy, regardless of price which could be higher or lower (given galaxy's bullish, likely higher). So go figure.

We feel for those who lost houses or farms, but celebrate with them their recovery. You don't have to be long in ASX to suddenly find yourself holding at least one 'dog whose 4 feet are pointing in the air'. I think most of us have had one, if not, I bet you'll have one soon, lol. So yes, preserve capital. But don't scare people to sell Gxy this week and urge them to buy next week. Galaxy is a winner atm among lithium.

Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 27/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.