GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Trump EPA Contract Freeze & Media Blackout, page-83

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Hi aringbearer,

Some very interesting reading in this article! I could foresee these two larger than life men being able to capture the imagination of each other, as both are highly ambitious, and have grand plans for the future, both in this world and in outer space.

We have no other option than to wait and see what happens, as sometimes, the most unlikely of alliances and friendships can form, and it's not always apparent where these things can lead. Both Trump and Musk are businessmen, with some agendas in common, it would seem, and this term of Presidency could be the making of Trump; the man, Tesla/Solar City, and the renewable energy sector.

I agree with the paragraph in the article that states that the two can co-exist, and may even thrive together.

From the article:
    The Energy Department annual report notes that solar technologies employ almost 374,000 workers or 43% of the workforce, whereas, coal employs around 86,000 workers.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/27/elon-musk-has-trumps-ear-and-wall-street-takes-note.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.