Trump gives Christians priority, page-101

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    you know what is funny, I said to myself after posting all that truth, that you would turn around and say where is the jewish beheading.....but I thought to myself just sit back and see how he responds before pre-empting the reply.

So, here is my reply, 'is a beheading worse than the aforementioned atrocities' and doesn't all the truths I gave you contradict and negate your ignorant comment of "They basically pose ZERO risk to western citizens and have a GREAT record of not only integrating but thriving as well"....plenty of evidence of jews killing non-jews in that post....I'm almost convinced you didn't even read it?

right now you sentiment stands at:

Jews pose zero risk even though they have put many countries under slavery through cunning manipulation, and they possibly have more blood on their hands than any creed/race, they have proven to dress and impersonate arabs and kill peolple in an attempt to get others to fight and die for their cause, they rule by proxy and get the world to do their bidding, and the list goes on and on, but none of that matters after someone is beheaded...so much so that I(you) won't even look at the truth of the matter.

I think we're done, you've dug your hole deep enough mate

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.