Kaunas Quite right.I have met and worked with many Muslims but...

1. 2,198 Posts.
    Kaunas

Quite right.I have met and worked with many Muslims but only the ones where I could see the woman's face, so actually maybe only one or two!
    I even took my family's lives into my own hands and invited 2 of them to my house for dinner, Abdul and Suhayla.
    Obviously I stripped search them at the door and was pleasantly surprised they weren't wearing suicide vests. I mean you can't be too careful these days especially with what you read in the papers about them!

I was further shocked when Abdul drank I beer I offered him (as a joke) but he explained that there are many levels to being a Muslim.
    They complimented me on my slow roast pork which surprisingly they ate not with their hands, but with a Knife and fork! Wow, just wow!

Seeing there were so liberal , Jack and I offered them some ice,( which one in ten ozzies do) but they declined...good to see Allah has taught them something.

Before jack and I passed out, I vaguely recall Abdul saying he worked for ASIO and was doing some work for the CIA and was flying out to the USA...for some reason he ended up back in Syria.
    Never found out why.

Shame, nice couple.
    Oh well, I think I'll stick to us whites in future...far more educated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.