I agree but Abbott is a poor example. My political stance(my...

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree but Abbott is a poor example. My political stance(my friends tell me) is to the right of Attila the Hun so no one can accuse me of being a simpering wishy washy appeaser as so many on the left are.
    But Abbott never had the guts to stand up to the big end of town. He seemed to think that the guys with all the money deserved even better. So he kept after the poor and the disadvantaged who could not fight back. Worse they had nothing to give to balance any budget! His first budget was a monumental blunder and showed incredible political stupidity and no understanding at all of the average Aussie family. Even worse was it made absolutely no economic sense or even a hint of an understanding of equity.

Contrast this to Trump who clearly understands the ''working man'' and the poor and the disadvantaged. He will compensate the rich too but through the intelligent approach of massive corporate tax reduction where they all make their money anyway via the huge benefits they pay themselves. Its a win-win situation. The economy will grow and all will benefit.

When the tide comes in , it comes in for everybody!

Abbott exhibits all the attributes of the classic bully. Attack those who are weak, disadvantaged and cannot fight back. Run from the strong. Worse, he cannot learn and is still espousing the same philosophy.

He could not even control his PA who was too strong for him! I would have shown her the door within minutes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.