Trump golfs on Thanksgiving while Obama feeds homeless vets, page-57

1. 23,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    "Trump’s golfing binge is delaying White House duties

Just about every single American should be able to agree Donald Trump broke at least one promise he made before his 2016 presidential election victory: no golfing.

"If I were in the White House … I don’t think I’d ever see any of the places that I [own]," Trump said along the campaign trail last year, citing one of his golf courses in Florida. "I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals. Right? Who’s going to leave? Who’s going to leave?"

Trump in 2017 could easily answer the questions he had just last year: as president, he's left the White House more so than any other in modern American history during their first year in office, racking up an exorbitant bill for taxpayers as he continues a golfing binge at Trump-branded properties across the country.

The president spent Saturday morning golfing at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, his fourth consecutive day visiting the club this week and his 102nd day visiting one of his own properties since assuming the Oval Office."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/tr...-delaying-white-house-duties/?comments=disqus

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.