Trump GUILTY on all charges, page-1081

1. 13,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I don't know them personally but have known them for years. Joannie is a lovely lady and Justis is normally a real gentleman and would usually stick up for women so I don't know why he wrote what he did. I can handle myself in real life.

People forget how much power the media has and I think do not gather all the facts.

I don't like what happens in other countries when people are oppressed and starving, etc. the fat cats in power don't care. That makes me mad but I can't do anything about it so you want to vent. I do write to local government and give them 'what for' over issues. I've had some great success in getting things done instead of just complaining.

To be honest, I think the media has helped with this new social political rage that people have. And don't forget the comedians and actors that are paid to put in their performances. Also, way too many billionnaires with too much influence. People have to remember to stop and think before they react.

I also think people are being paid to write and I don't think some are very good at hiding it
    There needs to be more transparency.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.