For the record in the other thread I avoid talking politics and...

1. 60,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    For the record in the other thread I avoid talking politics and confutations to keep the peace

How ever on the politics forum it's another story, there are some nut jobs here and I give as much as I get

Views here are quite divisive and anyone that is easily offended would be advised to avoid this forum

" People forget how much power the media has and I think do not gather all the facts."

Yeah but what is interesting is that the Worshippers of the Fat Orange Turd take in the far right media that push out lies and misinformation and they disregard the main stream media that debunks the lies an misinformation with evidence and fact.

The Fat Orange Turd has inspired the term "Fake News" what he calls fake news is any news that is not favourable to him even if it's true, the worshippers of the Fat Orange Turd believes his lies without question and disregard evidence and fact.

A great example if the fraud/stolen election, four years on and they still push the conspiracy theories even though the conspiracy theories have been debunked and no evidence that the was election fraud to the level that would have changed the outcome of the election.

It blows me away that we have people who worship the Fat Orange Turd, they can't see the reality that he is a malignant narcissist who care for no one but himself. He is a con man with no morals, no shame and takes advantage of his supporters, seriously the guy claims to be supper wealthy yet is constantly hitting up his supporters for donation, many of whom live from pay cheque to pay cheque.

The sole reason the Fat Orange Turd is running for president is to get out of his mountain of legal troubles because he knows he will lose in the courts

Don't be fooled that the Fat Orange Turd will win the election, he will not. I believe there will be a record turn out at the election that will make sure of that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.