Political rage, piss myself laughing as for calm down a little,...

1. 60,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Political rage, piss myself laughing as for calm down a little, I could not be more calm, I am as calm mill pond on a windless day

FYI I take little interest in the actual politics my main focus is that a Malignant Narcissist con man became president, refused to accept the result of the election then committed crimes to hold onto power. For me it's all about the Fat Orange Turd being held accountable for his crimes and on a side note he poses a threat to democracy in the USA and that would be a concern for the rest of the free world.

I have written much on he idea this is a political witch hunt, that is simply a talking point by the worshippers of the Fat Orange Turd to distract from the fact he actually committed crimes. Also when the Fat Orange Turd and his worshippers talk of the weaponisation of the justice system, that is projection in that the Fat Orange Turd weaponised the justice system himself.

If you are using twitter to educate yourself you are foolish, social medial is chock a block full of misinformation. As you would be aware I do have a commerce degree and on of the things you learn and do at university is to critique information, that is some thing many don't do here. So if you think I need to be better educated best you show how it is you are better educated than me.

I honestly don't know what you expect me to apologies for but if you tell me specificity I will consider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.