Again you seem to have problems with your reading, comprehension...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Again you seem to have problems with your reading, comprehension and short term memory. Did I not tell you only an hour ago that I wasn't a boomer? If Fox News told you that I wasn't a boomer I'm betting you would have remembered it. If only you could consume information that wasn't served upto you in a GOP meme picture. Maybe if I did something stupid and pointless in a video and uploaded it to click-tok you would have noticed it in your feed. Probably best not to keep demonstrating that you are in fact in Trump's favorite demographic.

Good to know that you are from Australia and have never even lived in the US. Like many of your Trump loving colleagues here you seem to know very little about US politics but have a whole lot of opinions. For us adults there is an old saying about opinions and why everybody has one but I shouldn't say it in front of you. Old fashioned values and all that.

Anyhow best get back to your homework before mummy and daddy see what you have been doing.
    Last edited by GiddyYup: 03/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.